Today the MFDA released its MFDA Client Research Report: A Detailed Look Into Members, Advisors and Clients which illustrates the significant role that MFDA Members and their Advisors have in the Canadian financial marketplace. The report includes an analysis of the various business models within the MFDA membership including advisors and the clients they service.
Highlights of the MFDA Client Research Report include:
- Comparison of MFDA client households vs Canada
- Use of proprietary mutual funds by Member type
- Comparison of client demographics and assets by Member type
- Segmentation of client assets and households by Advisor book size
- Segmentation of product load types by household and Advisor book size
- Geographical segmentation of client assets, households and Advisors