Enforcement Policy Counsel
The Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada is the self-regulatory organization for mutual fund dealers in Canada. The MFDA is committed to delivering responsible and effective regulation; strengthening collaboration, knowledge, and expertise; and promoting investor confidence.
Enforcement Policy Counsel (Toronto)
The Enforcement Policy Counsel is part of the Enforcement team and reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Member Regulation, Enforcement. The position performs a key function in ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of enforcement activity.
- Developing written procedures and standard form document precedents for use by Enforcement staff.
- Maintaining and revising operational manuals.
- Conducting legal research
- Working with the MFDA Policy Department on policy matters relating to the Enforcement Department.
- Provide assistance to Enforcement staff on matter related to ongoing cases.
- Coordinate and deliver employee training.
- Member, in good standing of a Provincial/Territorial Bar
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and either of the Branch Managers Course or the Chief Compliance Officers Qualifying Exam within two years of hiring
- Knowledge of securities and administrative law
- The applicant should have a demonstrated interest in the securities industry
Please apply to:
Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
All applications will be treated on a confidential basis.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to those qualified candidates with disabilities upon request.
We thank all applicants; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.