Enforcement Policy Counsel
The Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada is the self-regulatory organization for mutual fund dealers in Canada. The MFDA is committed to delivering responsible and effective regulation; strengthening collaboration, knowledge, and expertise; and promoting investor confidence.
The Enforcement Policy Counsel is part of the Enforcement team and reports directly to the Senior Vice President, Member Regulation, Enforcement. The position performs a key function in ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of enforcement activity.
- Developing written procedures and standard form document precedents for use by Enforcement staff.
- Maintaining and revising operational manuals.
- Conducting legal research
- Working with the MFDA Policy Department on policy matters relating to the Enforcement Department.
- Provide assistance to Enforcement staff on matter related to ongoing cases.
- Coordinate and deliver employee training.
- Member, in good standing of a Provincial/Territorial Bar
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course and either of the Branch Managers Course or the Chief Compliance Officers Qualifying Exam within two years of hiring
- Knowledge of securities and administrative law
- The applicant should have a demonstrated interest in the securities industry
Please apply to:
Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
All applications will be treated on a confidential basis.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to those qualified candidates with disabilities upon request.
We thank all applicants; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.