I.T. Application Developer
The Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada is the self-regulatory organization for mutual fund dealers in Canada. The MFDA protects the investing public by delivering responsible and effective regulation, strengthening collaboration, knowledge and expertise, and promoting investor confidence.
Reporting to the Director, Business Systems Development, you will be responsible for participating in the application development life cycle while working closely with the IT Department, and staff and development partners.
Your job duties include, but would not be limited to:
- Design and develop custom adhoc reports.
- Test and debug application systems.
- Provide second level application system support.
- Model current and future application systems.
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- A university degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
- Strong experience with SQL programming and relational databases and in particular MS SQL Server.
- Prior experience with configuration, customization and support of document management system and a business process/workflow solution.
- Experience with OpenText BPM.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid Analytical skills in research and analysis.
- Strong communication skills
Please apply to:
Mutual Fund Dealers Association of Canada
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (416) 361-6381
All applications will be treated on a confidential basis.
We thank all applicants; however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Reasonable Accommodations will be made to those qualified candidates with disabilities upon request.