WHEREAS in accordance with s. 19.13 of MFDA By-law No. 1, on March 24, 2022, an appearance in this matter was held by videoconference before a public representative of the Prairie Regional Council of the MFDA (“Hearing Panel”) to schedule a hearing of this matter on its merits and address other procedural matters;
AND WHEREAS during the appearance Staff of the MFDA (“Staff”) and the Respondent made submissions to the Hearing Panel with respect to scheduling and other procedural matters;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
- With respect to any motions regarding further disclosure:
- The Respondent shall file and serve the motion and any submissions or supporting evidence by no later than April 14, 2022;
- Staff shall file and serve any submissions or supporting evidence in response by no later than April 21, 2022;
- The Respondent shall file and serve any submissions or supporting evidence in reply by no later than April 28, 2022.
- The next appearance of this matter shall take place before the Hearing Panel by videoconference on July 21, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. (Central), or as soon thereafter as the appearance can be held.
- The hearing of this matter on its merits shall take place before the Hearing Panel electronically by videoconference, as well as in the hearing room at the Manitoba Securities Commission, 400 St Mary Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, from November 14 to 18, 2022 and November 21 to 25, 2022, commencing each day at 10:00 am (Central), or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held.
Sherri WalshSherri WalshChair