WHEREAS in accordance with s. 19.13 of MFDA By-law No. 1, on September 28, 2022, an appearance in this matter was held by videoconference before a public representative of the Prairie Regional Council of the MFDA (“Hearing Panel”) to address procedural matters;
AND WHEREAS during the appearance Staff of the MFDA (“Staff”) and the Respondent made submissions to the Hearing Panel with respect to procedural matters;
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
- The Respondent shall provide to Staff a copy of all documents or other items he intends to rely upon at the Hearing on the Merits by no later than October 21, 2022, in accordance with MFDA Rule of Procedure 10.2(1).
- Staff shall provide to the Respondent and the Hearing Panel via the MFDA Office of the Corporate Secretary, and the Respondent shall provide to Staff and the Hearing Panel via the MFDA Office of the Corporate Secretary:
- any sworn statements and accompanying exhibits intended to be relied upon by either party in accordance with MFDA Rule of Procedure 13.4(1); and
- any authorities intended to be relied upon by either party,
by no later than November 7, 2022.
- The hearing of this matter on its merits shall take place from November 14-18, 2022 and November 21-25, 2022, commencing at 10:00 a.m. (Central) each day, or as soon thereafter as the hearing can be held, by videoconference as well as in the hearing room at the offices of the Manitoba Securities Commission, 400 St Mary Avenue, Suite 500, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Sherri WalshSherri WalshChair