The MFDA has developed a new Strategic Plan for the period through 2022. A copy of the new Strategic Plan is attached to this Bulletin.
The 2018 – 2022 Strategic Plan focuses on the key goals of:
- Supporting Member Innovation to increase efficiencies and/or expand investor choice, while at the same time ensuring that regulatory requirements are met.
Collaborate and Educate
- Strengthening Collaboration and Education by engaging with all stakeholders, sharing valuable information and engaging in educational initiatives to enhance professionalism, improve investor outcomes and contribute to regulatory developments.
- Evaluating our Regulatory Standards to ensure that they continue to be relevant and appropriate.
- Reviewing MFDA operations and processes to ensure cost effectiveness and improved efficiencies.
- Maintaining and attracting expert staff and providing training on emerging risks and industry trends.
To view the News Release, follow this link.