On November 19, 2020, the MFDA published two types of changes to MFDA Rules and Policies: Public Comment Rule Proposals that are subject to a 60-day public comment period and Housekeeping Changes that are deemed to be approved.
On June 21, 2021, the MFDA published CFR Conforming Changes to MSN-0069 (Suitability) for a 60-day public comment period.
- Link to Policy Bulletin #0863-P
- Link to details of proposed MSN-0069 amendments (Comment period ends August 20, 2021)
- Link to Policy Bulletin #0843-P
- Link to details of proposed rule and policy changes (Comment period ended January 18, 2021)
- Link to details of housekeeping amendments (deemed to be approved, not subject to comment, and will be in effect on a date to be determined by the MFDA)
- Link to proposed amendments on the BCSC website.
- Link to Comment Letters